"Now I'm a full licensed architect! Thanks to the ARE Pact and the AIA."
"[The coaches] are a great resource for their recent experiences with the exams."
"Compared to my friend in other cities that have taken up to five years to pass them all, this had given me amazing momentum."
"It got me started on the path."
"[Having study groups] to not feel alone struggling to take the tests can't be overstated."
AIASF’s ARE Pact program offers the perfect incentive to get licensed: take all exams required by NCARB for licensure within 12 months and you will receive a full refund of your $1,000 enrollment fee.
Enrollment in the program includes
- a peer study group assigned by AIASF,
- a team leader and coach assigned to your group,
- free admission to monthly class sessions,
- study materials for the group and more to assist you in successfully passing the Architect Registration Examination® (ARE®).
*Online registration extended through Thursday, March 15, 2018 at 12pm.
All exams must be completed by March 31, 2019, and a copy of the NCARB transcripts submitted to AIASF by April 30, 2019. You are only required to TAKE (not pass) all exams required by NCARB for licensing in the 12-month period in order to be reimbursed for your enrollment fee.
NOTE: In order to schedule exams, you must be deemed eligible for testing by NCARB and the California Architects Board (or the jurisdiction where you intend to practice). Confirmation of eligibility may take 6-8 weeks, so it is crucial that you obtain your eligibility to test in advance to keep pace with the ARE Pact program timeline.
Individuals who have taken past ARE exams may still register for the ARE Pact.
How to Enroll
- Please fill out the enrollment/kickoff registration completely. You will be assigned a study group based on your answers to the questions in the form. You can request to be assigned to a group with friends or coworkers.
- The enrollment fee is $1,000. Checks are the only accepted form of payment and must be received no later than the first day of instruction on Thursday, March 15, 2018 at 5:30 pm.
- Please complete the ARE Pact MOU with your enrollment check, made payable to "AIA San Francisco", and mail to:
ARE Pact Program Coordinator
Class Schedule | 2018 Registration
AIA San Francisco, 130 Sutter Street, 6th Floor
San Francisco, CA 94104
Read the ARE Pact FAQs or email email@example.com.
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSOR